What your dentist in West Houston wants you to know
Are you suffering from a dull, yellow smile? If so, you may have tried some over-the-counter products available at your local grocery store. The only problem is your teeth are still dull and still yellow. It’s time for you to discover professional teeth whitening!
You can change your smile from dull yellow to brilliant white faster and easier than you’ve ever thought possible. Dr. June Goodall in West Houston, TX, wants to introduce you to professional teeth whitening and the options available to enhance your smile.
A professional teeth whitening treatment is the state-of-the-art way to whiten and brighten your smile. People choose professional teeth whitening for a variety of reasons, including:
- Dramatic results, because you can whiten your smile up to 8 shades whiter
- Long-term benefits, because your results can last up to 5 years
- Cost savings, because professional teeth whitening costs far less than other cosmetic dental services
Dr. Goodall offers two convenient professional teeth whitening options, each with its own benefits. You can choose from:
- In-office teeth whitening, which is the fastest way to a beautiful, white smile; in-office whitening takes about an hour, so it won’t take a lot of time out of your busy day. This is the perfect option to achieve a white smile in a hurry, especially if you have an important event coming up.
- Take-home whitening, which is a convenient way to whiten at your own pace, at a time that is right for you; take-home whitening is a kit containing custom-fit trays and whitening gel plus instructions to help you achieve your brilliant new smile.
Professional teeth whitening treatments have a long history of safety and effectiveness, and they have been rigorously tested and approved by the American Dental Association. This isn’t always true of over-the-counter products. In fact, some over-the-counter products contain harmful chemicals and abrasive agents that can irritate your teeth and soft tissues.
If you want a dazzling white smile, it’s time to consider professional teeth whitening! For more information about teeth whitening and other cosmetic and restorative services, call Dr. Goodall in West Houston, TX. Achieve your best smile by calling today!